Harness Racing's Greatest Day, featuring the $1.2 Million Hambletonian and $500,000 Hambletonian Oaks. The 88th edition of the classic event will revert to the format of heat racing as conducted from 1991-1996, with eliminations and the final on the same day.
Hambletonian Day has something great for everyone in the family: An epic sporting event, free outdoor concert, rides and games, and of course, great giveaways!
Gates open: 10 am First race: 11:50 am
Giveaway: 2013 commemorative Hambletonian baseball cap to adults and a 2013 Hambletonian Bucket hat for children
Hambletonian Hat Contest for cash prizes:
1st - $500, 2nd - $250, 3rd - $100
Sign up at the promotions table. Judging to take place on the West Apron
Paddock Park Events include:
- Live Music by The Nerds- 12 noon to 4 p.m.
- Moon bounce, rock wall, carnival rides & games
- Live WFAN remote with Marc "Moose" Malusis
- Night School Tour Fan Education Tent at the Wedge
- Pony rides 11:00 am to 4:00 p.m.
- Face Painters under the Park tent - 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p .m.
- Character appearances: Hambo Tony
Special Wagering Opportunities: