Saturday, April 19, 2014
The 2014 championship will be held Saturday, April 19.
The World Harness Handicapping Championship is the only tournament for harness players to feature a guaranteed prize pool. Players may earn their way into the championship through participation in a qualifying tournament at an WHHC partner outlet.
HHC FINAL FORMAT
• $800 Total Fee ($500 entry fee + $300 bankroll)
• Player's choice of seven (7) Meadowlands races plus, three (3) designated mandatory races
• $30 minimum bet per race; $100 maximum bet
• Win or Place wagers only (or WP)
• One (1) horse per race.• Contestants keep all pari-mutuel winnings.• One (1) entry per person.
WHHC PRIZE STRUCTURE
• Payouts to the Top 10, plus players keep their bankroll
• All entry fees will be returned as prize money.• Order of finish is based on highest accumulated pari-mutuel earnings
Holiday Inn in Hasbrouck Heights
283 Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
June 2013 - Meadowlands Racetrack - Qualifiers: Gary Machiz & Patrick Welsh
July 2013 - The Meadows Racetrack & Casino - Qualifiers: Chester Pryszcz & Scott Hall
TBD - Buffalo Raceway
USTA Online WHHC Qualifying Series:
Horseplayers that would like to see a qualifying tournament in their area are urged to contact the marketing department of their local racetrack or wagering outlet.
Harness Handicapping Champions
2012: Jeff Klahr
2011: Wai Kwong Chen
2010: Joseph Fierro
2009: Michael Rip
2008: David Palmer
2007: Jim Famularo
2006: Scott Alberg
2005: Jim Lang
Meadowlands Racetrack - 50 State Route 120 - East Rutherford, NJ 07073 - Call us at (201) THE-BIGM
©2013 New Meadowlands Racetrack, LLC. All rights reserved.